Wednesday, September 18, 2019
9. 5. 2022.
Optical illusion photo exhibition
Traditional gingerbread painting workshop
Visit to Franciscan library
Bicycle monuments photo task
10. 5. 2022.
Town library: Robot and 3D printer workshop
Music school - concert and dance workshop
3. string art
4. Sierpinski tetraedar
11. 5. 2022.
Visit to the gallery "Mijo Kovačić" and naïve painting workshop
Art in the town park - „You are painters!“
12. 5. 2022.
Field trip to Plitvice lakes
Field trip to Zadar (Sea organ "concert"; "Greeting to the Sun" monument; Art, culture and history of Zadar)
13. 5. 2022.
Group photo and video next to the EU map
- connecting Maths with using optical illusions and taking unusual photographs (playing with perspective), choosing the best photo - creating a school contest and then choosing the best photo among the winners from all schools
- creating an optical illusion
- cooperation with the Museum of illusion
- students who traveled to the exchange mobility in Croatia will write a short text about their experiences and present the activities they participated in to their school MA(R)TH team
- students carry out online research about the connection of Beethoven music and Maths - ppt1 and ppt2
- students create a questionnaire for their peers based on what they have learned and analyse the
- online meeting will be held for teams to get to know each other better and to discuss the project
topics : Croatia - Macedonia